Unfortunately the below branches are closed until further notice :
- BEDWAS, CAERPHILLY – Unit 9-10, Roundabout Court, Bedwas, Caerphilly, CF83 8FS.
- BRISTOL – Unit 19 Kenn Court,South Bristol Business Park, BS4 1UL
- WESTON-SUPER-MARE – Unit 4 Oxhouse Industrial Estate, Ebdon rd., BS22 9NY
List of Cash 4 Clothes depots that are currently open below:
- NEWPORT – Unit 7, Enterprise way, Newport NP20 2AQ
- CWMBRAN – Unit 1 Scan Building, Oldbury rd., Cwmbran, NP44 3JU
- CARDIFF – Unit 4, Lane between the houses 270-268 Newport Rd, Cardiff, CF24 1RS
- EBBW VALE – Waun-Y-Pound Industrial Estate, Ebbw Vale, NP23 6PL
- BRIDGEND – Unit 16A Kingsway, Bridgend Industrial Estate, CF31 3YH
UPDATE: We have now introduced ‘click & collect’ principle in all our branches which means that customers are no longer allowed to walk in our premises and will have to wait outside while we check & weigh their items. Sanitizing stations will be set up outside for customers to use. We will no longer require signature from the customer when cash is paid. Appointment is still not required, however we’d like to ask our customers to wait in their vehicle while we serve other customer instead of queueing outside.
Ediltex Ltd is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our customers and staff members therefore we are taking safety measures to control the spread of COVID-19 in accordance with guidance from health and government authorities:
- Enhanced cleaning measures
The company will continue to observe elevated cleaning and sanitizing protocols that meet public health guidelines and can help to reduce the spread of COVID-19 as well as to ensure the well-being of customers and employees, by cleaning high touch surface areas frequently.
- Safety Protocols
We respectfully request our customers follow social distancing and safety protocols recommended by public health officials, when visiting our depots. Additional signs and floor markings are displayed in our depots and we kindly ask our customers to follow them. Wearing a face covering is required by law. Our employees have been instructed to wash and sanitize their hands frequently as well as to wear gloves and face masks at all times while serving the customer. Anti-bacterial hand gel is available for all our customers and employees in the depots.
- One Customer at a time policy
The Company adopts ‘One customer at a time ‘policy to ensure there is enough space in the premises for the customer and employees to practice social distancing and to avoid any physical contact between the customers while queuing.
- ‘Contactless’ cash payment
As our payment method is cash in hand, it is important to avoid the physical contact between staff members and the customers therefore we will be placing cash on the table for the customer to take instead of handing it to customers’ hands.
We would like to thank all our customers for the patience and support while taking these important steps during your visit at Cash 4 Clothes Ediltex in order to protect our staff and other customers and to stop the spread of Covid-19.
Stay safe and healthy.